Grilled Cipollini Onions
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 62
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Fill a shallow dish with water; soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Place onions, basil, oil, and salt in a bowl; toss to coat onions. Refrigerate until flavors blend, 30 to 60 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Thread onions onto prepared skewers, weaving basil between onions.
- Cook onions on the preheated grill, turning once, until sweet and tender, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 62 calories; 3.4 7.4 1.2 0 230 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1