Snacking in the Kitchen
Ingredients1 h servings 463
- Place potatoes into a pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and slice potatoes into 1/4-inch rounds.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Watch Now
- Unroll the refrigerated pizza crust and spread it out in the baking sheet to fit to the edges. Brush the crust with about 1 tablespoon olive oil. Watch Now
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden and slightly set, about 7 minutes.
- Arrange pepperoni slices on a paper towel-lined, microwave-safe plate. Microwave pepperoni on high until heated through, about 30 seconds. Watch Now
- Spread Alfredo sauce over the baked crust; top with Italian cheese blend. Arrange potato rounds in the top left corner of the pizza, forming the blue portion of the flag. Brush potatoes with remaining olive oil. Place mozzarella ball halves on top of the potatoes to resemble the stars of the flag. Arrange pepperoni slices, slightly overlapping, in rows across the pizza to resemble the stripes on the flag. Watch Now
- Bake pizza in the oven until the crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Watch Now
Per Serving: 463 calories; 27.6 36.1 18.1 55 998 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Instead of using potatoes, I saved some time and used sliced black olives. It turned out really neat. The only reason I rated this a 4 instead of a 5 is because of the unhealthy ingredients. It ...