Ingredients50 m servings 230
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a bowl; stir rhubarb and raisins into flour mixture.
- Whisk buttermilk, brown sugar, melted butter, and egg together in a large bowl; stir flour mixture into buttermilk mixture just until all ingredients are moistened. Divide batter evenly into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Cool in the pans for a few minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Cook's Note:
- Sprinkle the muffins with additional brown sugar and cinnamon before baking if you like.
Per Serving: 230 calories; 4.8 43.3 4.2 26 304 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Excellent muffins..delicious taste, great texture, nice & crunchy on top, and moist on the inside. The only changes I made were to replace the raisins with pecans, and used the large size muffin...
This muffin has great texture and was a little different so it was nice to try.