Chia Coconut Pudding with Coconut Milk
Ingredients30 m servings 243
- Place chia seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk coconut milk, unsweetened coconut milk, agave nectar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl; pour over chia seeds and stir well. Allow coconut milk-chia seed mixture to soak until thickened, at least 20 minutes, or cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir pudding and top with strawberries.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute stevia or sugar for the agave.
- You can also substitute milk, soy milk, or almond milk for the coconut milk. However, this will change the flavor.
Per Serving: 243 calories; 22.4 10.8 3.5 0 14 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 30
I loved this recipe. However, as most of us do, I made some changes. I skipped the cinnamon, salt and strawberries (didn't have strawberries), and substituted one small can (8oz) of crushed pine...
Had Stevia so I used that instead of agave and threw in three handfuls if blueberries, very tasty and quite satiating. (Update) I've made this three times now, the last two I did not use any sw...
I was a little unclear about what the coconut milk meant in the ingredients, so I just used 2 cups of organic coconut milk beverage that comes in an aseptic (shelf-stable) box. The other smalle...
This recipe turned out great! My kids enjoyed this and kept eating more! I added fruits like fresh pineapple, kiwi, pears and granola since I didn't have strawberries. It's a keeper!
this will definitely replace my old chia seed pudding recipe, I didn't add salt, and I added a banana and dry coconut flakes
I just had this at First Watch for breakfast and loved it. So I came home and found this recipe and made some. It was great. It was thinner than the restaurant version, maybe they used canne...
Great taste and consistency. I was timid with the cinnamon but will be more aggressive next time. I used Truvia instead of agave and was plenty sweet for me. I mix with raspberries and its amazi...
Terrific! There are no empty calories from starch, so I didn't feel bad that the whole batch disappeared almost at once. We thought we might add a bit more vanilla for our taste, but this was wo...