Chia Coconut Pudding with Coconut Milk
Ingredients30 m servings 243 cals
- Place chia seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk coconut milk, unsweetened coconut milk, agave nectar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl; pour over chia seeds and stir well. Allow coconut milk-chia seed mixture to soak until thickened, at least 20 minutes, or cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir pudding and top with strawberries.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute stevia or sugar for the agave.
- You can also substitute milk, soy milk, or almond milk for the coconut milk. However, this will change the flavor.
Per Serving: 243 calories; 22.4 g fat; 10.8 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 14 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 18
I loved this recipe. However, as most of us do, I made some changes. I skipped the cinnamon, salt and strawberries (didn't have strawberries), and substituted one small can (8oz) of crushed pine...
This recipe turned out great! My kids enjoyed this and kept eating more! I added fruits like fresh pineapple, kiwi, pears and granola since I didn't have strawberries. It's a keeper!
this will definitely replace my old chia seed pudding recipe, I didn't add salt, and I added a banana and dry coconut flakes
I was a little unclear about what the coconut milk meant in the ingredients, so I just used 2 cups of organic coconut milk beverage that comes in an aseptic (shelf-stable) box. The other smalle...
Great taste and consistency. I was timid with the cinnamon but will be more aggressive next time. I used Truvia instead of agave and was plenty sweet for me. I mix with raspberries and its amazi...
Terrific! There are no empty calories from starch, so I didn't feel bad that the whole batch disappeared almost at once. We thought we might add a bit more vanilla for our taste, but this was wo...
Had Stevia so I used that instead of agave and threw in three handfuls if blueberries, very tasty and quite satiating. (Update) I've made this three times now, the last two I did not use any sw...
I think this will be my standard go-tofor chia pudding as it thickens well and is very healthy. I used all un-sweetened coconut milk (2 and 1/3 cup), and added 2 tbsp regular sugar (rather than ...