Ingredients25 m servings 208
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat eggs into butter mixture one at a time; add vanilla extract and almond extract and mix until smooth.
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, pudding mix, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Stir 1/3 the flour mixture into butter mixture. Repeat with remaining flour mixture, mixing well after each addition. Fold cherries, chocolate chips, and chocolate chunks into dough. Drop cookie dough by the spoonful 2-inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and set, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 10.2 28.6 1.9 31 164 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These cookies flatten out way too much and am wondering about the three sticks of butter--perhaps it should just be 1 cup? This last time I added about 1/4 c more flour and stuck the sheets in...
I added More cherries! Next time I might do less dark chocolate chips
These cookies turned out perfect! I used a large cookie scoop and cooked them at 325 for 19 minutes. Could not have asked for a better cookie.