Ingredients35 m servings 45 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease 36 miniature muffin cups with coconut oil.
- Whisk eggs, ghee, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Stir coconut flour, baking soda, and sea salt into egg mixture just until batter is combined. Fold frozen blueberries into batter. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups. Press 1 fresh blueberry on top of each muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Coconut oil can be substituted for ghee. Avocado oil can be substituted for the coconut oil for greasing the muffin cups.
- If you want regular sized muffins bake for an extra 10 to 15 minutes. The batter is fairly thick after combining the dry ingredients. You can use a mini ice cream scoop or wide spoon to add dollops of the batter to your muffin cups.
Per Serving: 45 calories; 3.7 g fat; 2.5 g carbohydrates; 0.8 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 37 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is the third time I've made a highly rated "paleo" food that uses coconut flour. This is the third time I thought it was "meh" when everyone else seemed to love it. Today I had an epiphany ...
I loved these! I didn't have any pumpkin, so I mashed up two overripe bananas and used those instead, and I didn't have any maple syrup, so I just substituted honey. I also had to use coconut oi...
Great recipe for healthy! I substituted coconut sugar and evaporated can juice for the sweet. Everyone loved these! I also added nuts. you can also substitute banana for the pumpkin! Yummy!
I just started the Paleo diet and I was a sugar addict before. So these looked yummy. My first attempt was not what I was hoping for, but I followed the recipe. They will work in a pinch! My fa...