Ingredients6 h servings 302 cals
- HEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- MIX graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of parchment-lined 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and granulated sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add lemon zest and juice, lime zest and juice, and vanilla; mix well. Blend in flour. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- BEAT cream in small bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form, gradually adding icing sugar after soft peaks form. Spread over cheesecake.
- Dessert can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Prepare using your favourite combination of citrus zest and juice, such as orange and lemon, or orange and lime.
Per Serving: 302 calories; 24 g fat; 17.9 g carbohydrates; 5.3 g protein; 103 mg cholesterol; 227 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
Very good. The secret to a good cheesecake is all in how you blend the ingredients. Beat your cream cheese with the paddle attachment first until it is creamy, then add your sugar, beat for an...
I made this recipe for Easter dinner. If I made it again I would go with a completely edible garnish like a yellow or green jelly bean on each slice. Most people enjoyed it. To help avoid an uns...
Used this recipe for My dads Father's Day cake. I did add a teaspoon of lemon extract. Instead of graham cracker crust, I used a sugar cookie mix and baked for 7 minutes at 350. After it cooled,...
Beautiful flavour, the lemon/lime combination cuts through what is often a too rich taste for my son. It was easy to make and absolutely declicious
I wanted a tart and not too sweet lemon lime cheesecake recipe and this fit the bill. I tasted the batter and felt it could handle significantly more lemon flavor than the recipe indicated (I wa...
Loved everything about this recipe. I wouldn't change anything about it. Made it for my brother's birthday and he loved!
This was a rich yet very light cheesecake. Tasty and not overly sweet! Just right!
family favorite. the juices cut the richness a little bit so it's not as heavy feeling. yun!