Ingredients2 h servings 372
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix cake mix, water, oil, and eggs together in a bowl until batter is smooth; beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, 34 to 38 minutes. Poke holes into the cake using the handle of a clean wooden spoon.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the top of the warm cake, ensuring the holes get filled. Refrigerate cake until cool, about 1 hour.
- Spread raspberry preserves over cooled cake; refrigerate until cool, about 10 minutes.
- Spread whipped topping over raspberry preserves layer and sprinkle coconut over the top.
Per Serving: 372 calories; 16.4 53.3 4.8 43 251 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
If you like Zingers, you will love this cake! So easy to make. Very refreshing and cool on a warm summers evening.
This cake is SO SO YUMMY!! This was super easy and worth the in and out of the fridge. I didn't out coconut on half because of the non coconut lovers. I'll make it again. It makes a ton of servi...
I made it exactly as written except for adding raspberries on top for decoration. Everyone loved it! I will be making this again and again trying with all different kinds of fruit.
I made this for my work holiday potluck. so delicious & moist! I would add more raspberry though, the layer was spread a little thin.
It turned out great. I made some changes though. I used Duncan Hines cake mix that called for egg whites.
Took this to a party and it was a hit! So good- I love coconut but since not everyone does I will leave it off half the cake next time. I used Smuckers seedless raspberry jam which seems less sw...