Ingredients30 m servings 614
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Rub both sides of each lamb chop with the garlic clove and season with black pepper.
- Mash blue cheese and cream together in a bowl, forming a paste.
- Cook lamb chops under the broiler until no longer pink in the center, 5 to 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Spread the cheese paste evenly atop one side of each chop.
- Bake under the broiler until the cheese is browned and bubbling, 1 to 2 minutes more.
Per Serving: 614 calories; 52.9 1 31.6 149 334 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
One of our favorite quick meals now! I do bleu cheese dressing with bleu cheese crumbles with diced mushrooms for the topping.
LAMB chops are amazing with the bleu cheese topping! I prefer to cook my chops to medium rare, so the times may have to be adjusted to accommodate the thickness. Emmy, this is a great recipe, ...
Easy, classy, and delicious. The garlic and the bleu cheese are great together with the lamb.
No changes, was an amazing high quality low cost and time saving recipe!! Totes making this again!!!
I was surprised this turned out so well. I wondered if the oven broiling would cook the meat properly, but it really was great even for thicker chops (took a little longer). My cheese mixture tu...