Ingredients30 m servings 614
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Rub both sides of each lamb chop with the garlic clove and season with black pepper.
- Mash blue cheese and cream together in a bowl, forming a paste.
- Cook lamb chops under the broiler until no longer pink in the center, 5 to 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Spread the cheese paste evenly atop one side of each chop.
- Bake under the broiler until the cheese is browned and bubbling, 1 to 2 minutes more.
Per Serving: 614 calories; 52.9 1 31.6 149 334 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
One of our favorite quick meals now! I do bleu cheese dressing with bleu cheese crumbles with diced mushrooms for the topping.
LAMB chops are amazing with the bleu cheese topping! I prefer to cook my chops to medium rare, so the times may have to be adjusted to accommodate the thickness. Emmy, this is a great recipe, ...
I was surprised this turned out so well. I wondered if the oven broiling would cook the meat properly, but it really was great even for thicker chops (took a little longer). My cheese mixture tu...
I had never made lamb before and I was a little nervous. The recipe was very easy and delicious.