Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 190
Original recipe yields 14 servings (7 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix oats, cashews, coconut, and mixed fruit together in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Stir honey into melted butter until smooth; add oats mixture and stir to coat. Sprinkle cocoa powder over the oats mixture; stir. Drizzle vanilla extract over the mixture; stir. Season mixture with a pinch of salt.
- Spread oats mixture in a single layer onto a baking sheet; toast in preheated oven, stirring once about halfway through, until crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Cool oats mixture to room temperature. Transfer to an airtight container, add chocolate chips, and stir.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I kept the honey down to only 3 tablespoons, but 1/4 to 1/3 cup of honey would probably give you a much more decadent-tasting granola.
- Add more oil if you wish to have crispier granola.
Per Serving: 190 calories; 9.2 25.2 4.4 4 71 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1