Ingredients45 m servings 239
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels and crumble.
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until slightly tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and transfer potatoes to a baking dish. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes and season with black pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Mix potatoes, bacon bits, Caesar salad dressing, and green onions together in a bowl. Serve warm.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 5.9 41.1 6.8 7 173 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This was good! I used Yukon gold potatoes, b/c that's what I had on hand, and I peeled and cubed them up before putting them in the oven, so they would be easier for the kids to eat. I used a mo...
This so simple and so good. It says to serve warm and I thought it was fantastic. I note that is also good cold. I will make again and again.
FANTASTIC... I used Yukon golds bc that is what I had... and Johnny's creamy Caesar dressing ... everyone RAVED...
Made this to take to a pot luck with the main course serving ham. I left out the bacon and it was still good, so I can only image that bacon would improve it. I used my own salad dressing reci...
I used Turkey bacon and a homemade Caesar Dressing. It's like mixing dressing with roasted potatoes. I did add a little red onion to the potatoes when baking. My family liked it and it was inter...