Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 d 40 m servings 363 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix chicken, red onion, cilantro, chili powder, yogurt, tandoori paste, lemon juice, parsley, cumin, red pepper flakes, garlic paste, ginger paste, and garam masala together in a bowl; cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir bread crumbs and egg into chicken mixture; form into patties. Arrange patties on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, 5 to 8 minutes per side.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook burgers in the hot oil until browned, 7 to 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute tandoori powder for tandoori paste if desired.
Per Serving: 363 calories; 12.1 g fat; 27.7 g carbohydrates; 33.4 g protein; 112 mg cholesterol; 493 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I thought these were very tasty. I found a recipe for tandoori powder online so I used that in this recipe. It wasn't very spicy so next time I make these, I will add more. I served this on naan...