Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 103 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat; saute beet, carrots, daikon radishes, and mushrooms until slightly tender, about 5 minutes. Cover skillet.
- Cut bottom half off bok choy and chop. Slice bok choy leaves into ribbons.
- Stir chopped bok choy into beet mixture; cook and stir until bok choy is tender, about 5 minutes. Add cardamom and bok choy leaves; cook and stir for 1 minute more.
- Cook's Note:
- Make sure to keep lid on so the liquid from the mushrooms stays in.
- To ribbon the bok choy leaves, lay each leaf on top of each other and roll and cut into thin strips.
Per Serving: 103 calories; 6.1 g fat; 10.7 g carbohydrates; 2.9 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 153 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was pretty good. Be sure to add some salt and pepper. I used regular midwestern radishes and white button mushrooms. Also, I modified the recipe for 5 servings.