Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 60
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Put yogurt, lemon juice, rice wine vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce, onion, garlic, ginger paste, sugar, and black pepper in a blender; blend on High until smooth.
- Pour dressing into a sealable container, seal, and refrigerate at least 30 minute before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I use low sodium soy sauce, so if you're using regular soy sauce, you may want to cut back a bit.
- You also may desire to cut back on the amount of garlic and onions or saute them first to give a milder taste.
- If you are using fresh ginger, you may want to reduce that amount.
- If you are using Greek yogurt, you may want to add some water.
Per Serving: 60 calories; 0.7 12.1 2.5 1 553 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
i had trouble with this recipe bc i didn't have ginger paste and i was using fresh ginger that i grated on my microplane.. i used a little less than 1 tbsp but the dressing was way too gingery.....