Ingredients30 m servings 213 cals
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Mix water and flaxseed together in a bowl; soak 3 to 5 minutes.
- Beat coconut oil, white sugar, and brown sugar together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat the first egg into the butter until completely blended. Add vanilla with the second egg and beat until smooth.
- Stir flour, brewer's yeast, and salt together in a separate bowl; add to the large bowl and mix until just incorporated into the coconut oil mixture forming a dough. Fold oats and cocoa nibs into the dough; roll into small balls, arrange onto baking sheets, and flatten slightly.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes.
Per Serving: 213 calories; 10.7 g fat; 27.4 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 12 mg cholesterol; 93 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Lactation Friendly Cookie Haiku: "These are delicious! Followed submitter's small notes, with little changes." The recipe submitter mentions in the description adding 1/4 c. cocoa powder (which ...
For a lactation cookie, this is about as good as it gets. It definitely increases milk supply, although that is mostly due to the brewers yeast for me. The brewers yeast does leave a little bit ...
These came out good although I did make a few minor changes. I reduced the sugar to 2/3C brown and 2/3C white. I then added 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa and 1 cup of chopped walnuts. I also u...