Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 268 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Beat butter, peanut butter, barley malt syrup, and white sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Beat eggs into creamed butter mixture until smooth.
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl; stir into creamed butter mixture until dough is just mixed. Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and arrange on baking sheets. Flatten each ball using a fork, making a crisscross pattern.
- Bake in the preheated until edges of cookies are browned, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 13.6 g fat; 32.1 g carbohydrates; 5.5 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 212 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1