Balsamic Herbed Halibut
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 287 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Sprinkle halibut with seafood seasoning; place into a container with a lid.
- Whisk balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and zest, parsley, thyme, and rosemary together; pour over halibut. Cover; marinate fish in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish; scatter onion evenly in the bottom of the dish.
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat; fry halibut just until browned, about 1 minute per side. Remove halibut and place on bed of onions in prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Remove fish; pour about half the marinade over the fish, discarding remaining marinade. Return halibut to the oven; bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 7 minutes more.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 287 calories; 6.6 g fat; 18.9 g carbohydrates; 36.1 g protein; 54 mg cholesterol; 934 mg sodium. Full nutrition