Ingredients20 m servings 217 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk flaxseed meal, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl. Stir peanut butter, applesauce, eggs, butter, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl; mix into flaxseed meal mixture until dough is just mixed. Spoon dough onto a baking sheet, pressing a wet fork into each cookie to flatten.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Coconut oil can be used in place of butter if desired.
- Golden flaxseed meal is preferred.
Per Serving: 217 calories; 18.5 g fat; 8.2 g carbohydrates; 7.8 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 415 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I substituted canola oil for the butter, and added 1/4 cup of Truvia and a half bag of Enjoy Life chocolate chunks. The dough was pretty moist so I refrigerated it for an hour and then baked th...
just made these Tonight. followed all on the direction's. they were very bland. I'm not even into sweets and even I thought they needed something sweeter. I think next time I'll use a teaspoon o...
I was afraid the cookies wouldn't hold up, that they would fall apart, but, they held up great!!! I really liked them!!! I was also afraid they wouldn't be sweet enough for my husband, whic...
For healthy food is good but for others who likes more favor is not a recommendation .