Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 406
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat and lightly grease a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Whisk brown rice flour, teff flour, walnuts, rice flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and baking powder together in a bowl. Beat milk, bananas, eggs, yogurt, oil, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Stir flour mixture into banana mixture until batter is just mixed.
- Pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup batter into the preheated waffle iron; cook according to manufacturer's instructions until golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Honey can be substituted for brown sugar.
- Any type of milk (dairy, soy, or coconut) or yogurt can be used.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 18.4 49.8 11.5 99 348 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made some changes to the flours in this recipe, so I can't give it a fair rating, but I like to post what didn't work out so others don't make the same mistakes that I did. I used a GF flour ...