Cheesy Bison Burger Casserole
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 670 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine bread crumbs, onion, ginger, mustard, salt, and curry powder together in a bowl; add ground bison, oats, and eggs and mix well. Form bison mixture into 4 patties.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook patties until evenly browned, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Transfer burgers to a plate to cool completely.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain and transfer pasta to a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spread tomatoes and tomato sauce over pasta; sprinkle 1/2 the Cheddar cheese over tomatoes. Arrange burgers on top of tomatoes and sprinkle the remaining cheese over burgers and tomatoes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and tomato sauce is bubbling, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 670 calories; 24 g fat; 65.6 g carbohydrates; 49 g protein; 195 mg cholesterol; 1756 mg sodium. Full nutrition