Pineapple Bread Pudding
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 50 m servings 307
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Spread bread cubes in the bottom of the prepared casserole dish. Pour butter over bread cubes and top with pineapple.
- Beat eggs and sugar together in a bowl until foamy; pour over bread mixture. Cover dish with aluminum foil and refrigerate, about 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until browned, 5 to 20 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 307 calories; 14.8 40.3 5.4 124 267 Full nutrition