Italian Easter Frittata
"This Easter breakfast frittata has been a family tradition going back many generations from Italy. You probably want to make several at a time because they are time-consuming, but well worth it! Slice as you would a pie and enjoy right away, or cover with aluminum foil and freeze in a freezer bag until needed (that's why I make 4 at a time). Serve with fruit or tomatoes."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 1202
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place farmer's cheese in 1 bowl and mozzarella cheese in a separate bowl.
- Combine sausage, salami, and pepperoni in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat; cook and stir until warmed, about 5 minutes. Stir ricotta cheese into meat mixture until melted and stringy, about 5 minutes. Stir farmer's cheese and mozzarella cheese into meat mixture until warmed, about 5 minutes.
- Blend eggs together in a blender until frothy; pour into meat-cheese mixture and stir until some of the liquid evaporates, about 5 minutes. Pour egg mixture into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top has risen and is starting to brown, about 20 minutes. Cool frittata on a wire rack until set, at least 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 1202 calories; 90.9 12.4 80 734 2992 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1