Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 373
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a saucepan bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Saute onions until tender. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine cooked rice, lentils, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, egg, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, parsley and cooked onions; mix well. Press mixture into prepared pan; spread ketchup on top of loaf.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 373 calories; 9 62.7 11.5 46 440 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 19
Very tasty-I added an extra egg to the mixture to bind it better
adding less rice and more mushrooms makes it even better.
The flavor of this was really good and I love that all the ingredients are real food- no packets/cans necessary. I gave it four stars instead of 5 because of the long cooking time! I made it as...
Absolutely delicious. The two eggs instead of one is integral for keeping it firm and bound. I used half mushroom and green pepper spaghetti sauce mixed with some organic ketchup on top and it w...
I thought this recipe was the worst veggies loaf i have every tasted and i am a vegertarian. i have no recommendation to make it better other than do not waste your time and cook it
I'm sorry but this was awful. It was very dry and bland. Will not make again.
it wasn't bad but i really didn't care for it per the recipe. if i make it again i'll put some spaghetti sauce into the loaf and top it with that instead of the ketchup. i think it was just a l...
The flavor of this "meatloaf" was very good, however it would not hold together.