Ingredients55 m servings 422
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Mix oats, coconut flakes, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Whisk milk, egg, coconut oil, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl.
- Arrange about 2/3 the blueberries into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread the oat mixture over the blueberries. Pour milk mixture over the oats and berries. Sprinkle remaining blueberries evenly over the dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden on top and the oatmeal is set, about 40 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can add an extra layer of brown sugar and cinnamon on top of the oatmeal before adding the last of the blueberries if you want extra flavor.
- Baked oatmeal is great reheated in the microwave. Maybe add a splash of milk!
Per Serving: 422 calories; 23.7 45.4 10.5 39 397 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 25
I usually don't like to try recipes with this few reviews, but I had blueberries that were not sweet enough to eat, so instead of throwing them out, I used them for this recipe. I am thrilled t...
A nice, healthy way to start your day. I used frozen blueberries and baked them in individual ramekins which worked out very well. I would add a little more brown sugar the next time, but it w...
I've made this several times according to the directions but lately I've changed it just a bit. I used 3 cups of oats, 2 eggs. & omitted the coconut oil. I added a 1/3 cup chopped walnuts. Som...
Easy and quick to put together, I doubled it and put in to a 13x9 pan. Didn't read through all of the directions and mixed the berries into the oat mixture, then added the brown sugar and cinnam...
This is absolutely delicious! So easy and healthy. I like to throw in pecans sometimes but the recipe is perfect as written.
Simply delicious! I'm a big fan of oatmeal and this may be my favorite way of eating it. I didn't change one single thing about the recipe. Couldn't possibly improve on it. Thank you for sha...
Excellent! I left out the coconut but added a tablespoon of milled flax seed. It was perfectly sweet and moist as is. Delicious and healthy!
I thought it was very good. I substituted applesauce for the coconut oil but followed the recipe otherwise. Next time I might add some toasted English walnuts or try substituting chopped apples ...