Ingredients45 m servings 409 cals
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Put cauliflower in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil over the cauliflower and toss to coat; spread onto a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in preheated oven until browning along the edges, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Bring vodka sauce to a simmer in a saucepan over medium heat. Reduce heat to low, add spinach, cover the pot, and cook at a simmer, stirring occasionally, until the spinach wilts, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add frozen tortellini and cook at a boil until the tortellini float to the surface and the filling is hot, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Gently stir cauliflower into the tortellini. Pour warm sauce over the mixture and toss to coat.
Per Serving: 409 calories; 15.8 g fat; 54.6 g carbohydrates; 14.3 g protein; 37 mg cholesterol; 823 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was a pretty nice dish, especially considering how easy it was to make. I learned how to roast cauliflower in only 20 minutes and that adding spinach to marinara sauce is a good easy way to...
This is a great recipe and very easy to put together! I will make this again!
It was ok. We think we would have preferred traditional marinara sauce.
This was very good! The cauliflower seemed a little out of place but when everything came together it worked. Will make again!