Ingredients3 h 55 m servings 474
- Preheat oven to 300. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Stir olive oil and garlic together in a bowl. Let sit at room temperature until flavors are infused, about 3 hours.
- Place bread cubes in a large bowl. Pour garlic oil through a strainer onto the bread; toss to coat bread with oil. Add 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, Italian seasoning, paprika, black pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper; toss to coat. Spread bread cubes out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Turn croutons and bake 15 minutes more. Push croutons together with a spatula so that they are in a compact rectangle on the baking sheet and no longer spread out; sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese over the top. Bake until cheese is melted and the bread is crispy and crunchy, 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 474 calories; 32.4 34.1 12.7 13 890 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 55
The day that I made these, I didn't have any shredded cheese on hand, but I made them anyway. This was one of the easiest recipes, it was quick & the croutons were DELICIOUS. They had just the r...
The other half has started watching Chef John videos recreationally. He has no interest in learning how to boil water, but flags them for me to make. Last night's dinner was a Caesar Salad featu...
Added these crotons to a Caesar salad which made the salad the hit off the party. The only thing I did different was doubled the seasonings. I will be making them again, but next time I will dou...
No need to buy them at the store with this recipe! Easy and delicious. I omitted the cayenne pepper.
Made these croutons using garlic, olive oil, herbs, spices and lots of seasoning . No parmesan. Did not infuse just dunked!! Cooked only half the time too. OMG They are so delicious with celery...
Delicious croutons. A little kick of heat, with my BIG pinch of cayenne. Only changes were-oil and garlic infused less than 3 hours, but added yummy garlic juices from my jar of minced garlic. A...
Easy and fun to make with excellent results. Added some rosemary the second time around.
Quick and easy. Have made these about 6 times now. The amount of you get at the store within the delicious croutons it outrageous but this here is a no brainer. I've also done rosemary oi...