Recipes Desserts Fruit Desserts Banana Dessert Recipes Banana and Peanut Butter 4-Ingredient 'Ice Cream' 4.7 (26) 22 Reviews 5 Photos I make this for my family all the time! This is a great recipe for vegan/vegetarian diets, just replace the peanut butter with organic peanut butter or another nut butter. Substitute water for milk if desired. The more milk you add, the thinner and soupier your ice cream will be. Serve with sliced fresh fruit or handmade whipped cream. Recipe by roxyanndra Published on June 18, 2020 Save Saved! View All Saved Items Rate Print Share Share Tweet Pin Email Add Photo 5 5 5 5 Prep Time: 10 mins Additional Time: 2 hrs Total Time: 2 hrs 10 mins Servings: 2 Yield: 2 servings Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 2 slightly overripe bananas, cut into chunks 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar (Optional) ½ teaspoon milk 2 drops vanilla extract 1 teaspoon peanut butter, or more to taste Directions Arrange banana chunks on a plate; freeze until solid, about 2 hours. Blend frozen bananas, confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla extract together in a blender until smooth and creamy; add peanut butter and blend until smooth. I Made It Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 128 Calories 2g Fat 29g Carbs 2g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 2 Calories 128 % Daily Value * Total Fat 2g 2% Saturated Fat 0g 2% Sodium 14mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 29g 10% Dietary Fiber 3g 11% Total Sugars 16g Protein 2g Vitamin C 10mg 52% Calcium 7mg 1% Iron 0mg 2% Potassium 441mg 9% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. (-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved Add Your Photo Photos of Banana and Peanut Butter 4-Ingredient 'Ice Cream'