Creamy Macadamia Nut Baked Salmon
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"In my attempt to find a healthy, yet delicious baked salmon recipe that doesn't include all of the butter and mayonnaise that my favorite recipe contains, and that also doesn't consist of the vinegar-sugar combo that many of the recipes listed contain, I came up with this savory, creamy,and nutty recipe that I fell in love with. I hope that you love it as much as I do!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 342
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix sour cream, vegetable dip mix, garlic salt, and Creole seasoning together in a bowl.
- Arrange salmon fillets, skin-side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Spread sour cream mixture over each fillet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish almost flakes easily with a fork, 7 to 8 minutes; sprinkle macadamia nuts over fillets. Turn on oven's broiler.
- Broil until nuts are browned and fish flakes easily with a fork, 2 to 3 minutes more.
You might also like
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 342 calories; 24.5 6.9 23.5 65 671 Full nutrition