Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 176 cals
Original recipe yields 32 servings (32 truffles)
- Whisk 2 cups coconut oil, cocoa powder, 1/2 cup honey, and stevia powder together in a bowl until smooth.
- Blend strawberries, 1/4 cup coconut oil, sunflower seed butter, 2 tablespoons honey, lemon juice, vanilla bean seeds, and rock salt in a food processor until smooth; transfer to a bowl and refrigerate.
- Pour 1/2 the chocolate mixture into the bottoms of truffle molds or ice cube trays; freeze until partially hardened, about 10 minutes. Keep the remaining chocolate at room temperature.
- Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons to 1 tablespoon strawberry filling over frozen chocolate; top each with remaining chocolate, filling molds to the top. Freeze truffles until set, about 15 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- Store truffles in freezer to hold shape. They can be thrown together and frozen at the end to save on time. You can use candy mold or ice cube tray.
- You can substitute vanilla extract for vanilla beans, cashew butter for sun butter, cocoa powder for cacao powder, and maple syrup for raw honey. To sweeten the chocolate, stevia can be added to keep chocolate consistency the same.
Per Serving: 176 calories; 17.1 g fat; 8.7 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 29 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1