Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 277 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 pork chops)
- Mince enough of the red onion slices to have 1/3 cup minced onion.
- Put remaining onion slices in a bowl and pour vinegar over them; marinate for 10 minutes. Drain and discard the vinegar.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper; fry in the hot oil until nicely browned and no longer pink in the center, about 4 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Arrange pork chops onto serving plates; top each with a portion of the red onion slices.
- Whisk minced onion, sour cream, Dijon mustard, and apricot preserves together in a bowl; serve with the pork chops.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the vinegar. The actual amount of the vinegar consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 277 calories; 14.8 g fat; 15.2 g carbohydrates; 19.3 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 714 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Tried this tonight following recipe exactly. It was different for sure but not impressive. The sauce is ok but Dijon mustard is the flavor that stands out the most. I don't like onions so I di...