Matt's Marinated Chicken Spinach Pizza - Quick, Pourable Crust
Ingredients8 h 50 m servings 398
- Season chicken on all sides with smoked paprika, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Place a baking stone on the lowest rack in the oven. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Process oats in a blender until powdered. Add milk, extra-virgin olive oil, egg whites, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic, and anise seed; blend until dough is just combined and pourable. Pour dough onto prepared baking sheet and use a spoon to spread dough into desired shape.
- Spray dough with olive oil cooking spray; top with chicken strips, tomato slices, spinach, mushroom, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes.
- Place baking sheet on the baking stone in the preheated oven and bake until chicken strips are cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Top pizza with basil and cheese, close the oven door, and turn off the oven. Let pizza sit in the oven until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer pizza on the parchment paper directly to the baking stone, cut pizza into 8 slices, and space the slices about 1-inch apart on the parchment paper. Close the oven door and let pizza sit in the oven until crust crisps and moisture evaporates, about 5 minutes more.
Per Serving: 398 calories; 18.2 40.4 19.7 24 139 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I followed recipe as exactly as possible. It said to make crust in a shape, but not how thick? I put it back in the oven for several minutes past what was recommended, but it still fell apart. D...
I was looking for a pizza with a non-yeast crust. This was great! My family loved it! I will pass this on to my daughter since it is also a gluten free recipe1