Ben's Pizza Soup
Angie Rubeck Ward
Ingredients45 m servings 294
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and onion in the hot skillet until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Stir beef-onion mixture, beef broth, marinara sauce, pepperoni, Parmesan cheese, garlic, minced onion, and oregano together in a large pot; bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until flavors blend, about 20 minutes.
- While soup is simmering, bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the ravioli at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 14 minutes; drain.
- Stir ravioli into soup and cook until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Ladle soup into bowls and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 294 calories; 16.6 19.6 16.3 48 1127 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
A very good, warm, tasty and filling soup. It hit the spot on a VERY cold January night. After reading the ingredients, and knowing we would like this soup, I doubled it, for a very large pot. ...
I'm always looking for new recipes to try and this was it. I made this for my family and we loved it... Great recipe!!
This was easy and delicious! The family loved it. It is still delish without the mozzarella on top.
This was just the recipe I was looking for. I wanted pizza but without the crust. I'm not a fan of pepperoni but added it anyway and I liked it. I left out the pasta because I didn't have any. I...