Ben's Pizza Soup
Angie Rubeck Ward
Ingredients45 m servings 294
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and onion in the hot skillet until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Stir beef-onion mixture, beef broth, marinara sauce, pepperoni, Parmesan cheese, garlic, minced onion, and oregano together in a large pot; bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until flavors blend, about 20 minutes.
- While soup is simmering, bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the ravioli at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 14 minutes; drain.
- Stir ravioli into soup and cook until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Ladle soup into bowls and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 294 calories; 16.6 19.6 16.3 48 1127 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
A very good, warm, tasty and filling soup. It hit the spot on a VERY cold January night. After reading the ingredients, and knowing we would like this soup, I doubled it, for a very large pot. ...
I'm always looking for new recipes to try and this was it. I made this for my family and we loved it... Great recipe!!
This was just the recipe I was looking for. I wanted pizza but without the crust. I'm not a fan of pepperoni but added it anyway and I liked it. I left out the pasta because I didn't have any. I...