Deluxe Pizza Panini
Ingredients25 m servings 652 cals
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat; add mushrooms and saute until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat to cool.
- Preheat a panini press according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Spread an even layer of tomato sauce onto the cut sides of each ciabatta roll. Sprinkle equal amounts of garlic and oregano onto each roll. Place 2 salami slices side by side onto each roll; top each with 2 slices ham. Divide red onion, mushrooms, red pepper, olives, and basil between the 4 sandwiches and spread evenly atop the meats. Finish by topping with provolone cheese and sandwiching roll halves around the fillings.
- Cook sandwiches on preheated panini press until there are dark brown grill marks on the bread, the cheese is melted, and the center is warm, about 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Cooking time will vary depending on size of panini grill.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 652 calories; 38.9 g fat; 36.9 g carbohydrates; 37.1 g protein; 111 mg cholesterol; 2696 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Made this for my little guy and he LOVED IT!!!!!! I used thick sliced Italian bread, but that was my only change. I did take a small bite to taste it and it was absolutely delicious! I'm plannin...
This was a very tasty panini! Next time I may add a bit more tomato sauce as I enjoyed dipping it on the side. I do not have a panini maker so I used a griddle and smashed it down with a ca...
Donot have a panini press so broiled in the oven for 10 minutes. What a great sandwich.