Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 584
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Bring a small pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook cavatappi in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, 10 to 11 minutes. Drain and return pasta to the pot.
- Stir 1/2 the cheese sauce and butter into the cavatappi pot over medium heat until butter is melted and pasta-cheese mixture is combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of cheese sauce over the pizza crust. Sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese over the cheese sauce onto the crust. Pour pasta-cheese mixture over the Cheddar cheese, and top with another 1/2 the cheese sauce.
- Bake pizza in the preheated oven until golden and bubbling, 8 to 10 minutes. Let rest for 2 minutes before slicing.
You might also like
Per Serving: 584 calories; 26 64.6 25.9 59 1089 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1