Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 388
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine carrot, celery, and scallions in a bowl. Pour vinegar over vegetable mixture and toss to coat; set aside to marinate.
- Stir cilantro, mayonnaise, yogurt, lime juice, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl. Spread about 2 teaspoons cilantro sauce onto bottom piece of each baguette.
- Remove vegetables from vinegar using a slotted spoon, discarding vinegar. Spoon vegetables over cilantro sauce layer on baguette pieces.
- Mix prawns in the remaining cilantro sauce and arrange 10 prawns over vegetable layer; top with cucumber slices. Place top piece of baguette over cucumber layer, creating a sandwich.
- Cook's Note:
- Twelve slices of bread can be substituted for the baguettes if desired.
Per Serving: 388 calories; 3.3 60.9 28.2 148 886 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is a delicious and filling sandwich with many layers of flavor. The sauce had just the right amount of spiciness for us, and the veggies give it a nice crunch. I cooked fresh shrimp rathe...