Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 253
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray the inside bottom of a jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Mix sugar cookie mix, butter, and egg together in a large bowl until a soft dough forms; press evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is light golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese using an electric mixer on medium speed in a bowl until smooth. Add whipped topping and stir until smooth; spread over crust. Refrigerate.
- Mix sugar and cornstarch together in a 2-quart saucepan; add 1 cup strawberries, water, and vanilla extract. Cook and stir strawberry mixture, mashing strawberries with spoon while cooking, over medium heat until strawberries are softened and mixture is thickened, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir food coloring into strawberry mixture and remove from heat; cool for 10 minutes. Gently stir remaining 3 cups strawberries into strawberry mixture; spoon over cream cheese filling. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. Serve within 4 hours.
Per Serving: 253 calories; 14.4 29 2.5 34 130 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is so good! I've made it several times. I bake my Cooke dough a little longer simply bc it does tend to go soft after a few hours. This is a hit every time. I also skip the red food colorin...
This was nice. Hubby loves it and keeps going back for more so that's good. I didn't use the red food colouring as the strawberries made it plenty red itself. Will make again if I have a bunch o...
This is a fantastic dessert. my family and I really enjoyed. Excellent springtime dessert.