Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 366
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix vanilla wafers, margarine, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl; press into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Beat the two 8-ounce packages and 3-ounce package cream cheese with 1 cup sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Beat eggs, 1 at a time, into cream cheese mixture, stirring well after each addition; spread over crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until middle of cheesecake is set, 25 to 30 minutes; cool for 10 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- Mix sour cream, 2 tablespoons white sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until creamy; pour over cheesecake.
- Bake until topping is set, about 5 minutes. Cool cheesecake to room temperature and refrigerate until serving.
Per Serving: 366 calories; 26.9 27 5.6 96 235 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
FANTASTIC! I was leary of using 1/2 cup of margarine in the crust, and it was pretty oily when I was pressing it into the pan, but it came out great. I used a 9-1/2" springform pan, adding about...
I served this to our Christmas guests and it was a HUGE hit! My only complaint is the 30 minutes and eventual phone call to my brother's house, to figure out how many (full size) nilla wafers eq...
This cheesecake was delicious! But one thing I would add, when you're beating the filling, use a low setting. I put it on high and once it was done, the texture was a bit odd and spongey. Still ...
Absolutely a crowd pleaser and rather easy to make. Followed the recipe except I used a 10" spring pan with water bath under (as precaution based on other review). Don't know if it was necessary...
Really delicious and wonderful size for a crowd. I made it in a glass 9 by 13 inch pan and didn't have trouble with cracks or flaws like I have with some other cheesecakes. I didn't do a water b...
Terrific! I wouldn't change a thing. I didn't even have an opportunity to take a picture because my family devoured it too soon. Thanks for sharing the recipe.