Easy Passover Lasagna
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 683 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat ricotta cheese and eggs together in a bowl.
- Briefly pass each matzah sheet under warm running water; layer moistened sheets on a plate.
- Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce in the bottom of a deep 11x15-inch baking dish; top with a layer of moistened matzah sheets, breaking pieces as needed to completely cover marinara. Spread a layer of ricotta mixture over matzah mixture. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over ricotta mixture layer. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients, ending with a layer of matzah, marinara, and mozzarella cheese, respectively.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbling and browned, about 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 683 calories; 29.5 g fat; 62.9 g carbohydrates; 40.1 g protein; 144 mg cholesterol; 1784 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was easy to make, I added dried basil and oregano on the top, cooked it longer, and only used 1.5 jars of marinara, and extra mozzarella for the top. Delish!