Passover Fudge Brownies
made it | 0 reviews |
"This recipe is based on a recipe I found online I wrote down the ingredients on a shopping list but was unable to find the recipe again, so I decided to post it here with the adjustments I made to it. It was really a big hit with my family and doesn't taste Passover-y at all. Hope you all enjoy."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 308 cals
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix sugar, matzo meal, oil, eggs, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, walnuts, and salt together in a bowl; pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the brownies comes out mostly clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- The original recipe called for 5 eggs but I thought it was too much and I made it with 4 and it was fine. You might even be able to cut it down to 3, but I haven't tried that.
- I also cut down the amount of chocolate chips and walnuts because when I poured them in they looked like enough to me. Feel free to adjust that per your preference.
- Sunflower oil can be used instead of vegetable oil.
Per Serving: 308 calories; 16.9 g fat; 39.6 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 50 mg cholesterol; 98 mg sodium. Full nutrition