Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 366 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Spread pine nuts onto a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until pine nuts are toasted and fragrant, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic until lightly golden brown, about 5 minutes. Combine 3 tablespoons olive oil mixture, 1 1/2 teaspoons dill, 1 teaspoon sea salt, and 1/2 teaspoon lime juice in a large bowl; add broccoli and toss to coat. Spread broccoli onto a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until broccoli is slightly tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat remaining olive oil mixture in skillet over medium heat; cook and stir tomatoes, remaining 1/2 teaspoon dill, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon lime juice, and honey until tomatoes softened, about 3 minutes. Mix vinegar and basil into tomato mixture until dressing is evenly combined; remove skillet from heat.
- Toss broccoli with tomato dressing and pine nuts.
Per Serving: 366 calories; 32.7 g fat; 16.1 g carbohydrates; 7.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 586 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
A tasty and interesting side dish to complement most any main dish. I omitted the pine nuts, but otherwise followed the recipe as written. We enjoyed how the different flavors came together, a...