Ingredients35 m servings 283
- Heat soybean oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp, lemon juice and red pepper flakes. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Add carrots, edamame, bell peppers and tomatoes. Cook, stirring frequently, until the carrots are tender.
- Add pasta, salt, pepper, cheese, parsley and lemon zest. Cook, tossing gently, until thoroughly heated.
- Top with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Per Serving: 283 calories; 9.1 33.5 18.8 116 248 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
You can not saute the shrimp until done and then cook the vegetables! This leaves the shrimp way over-cooked. Remove the shrimp or better still does the aromatics and vegetables first, deglaze ...
I have made this recipe several times with the following changes. I omit carrot and edamame (too much like peas and carrot - ugh). I follow steps 1-3 except I use only about 1 tablespoon of lem...
Loved it! Recipe revisions: Removed the shrimp after cooking and set it aside. Added it back in with the pasta. Used peas instead of edamame and added mushrooms. Also added a 1/4 cup of wh...
This last minute dish came out perfect!!! I used olive oil and 2 tbsp of butter. Let it melt, minced 3 fresh garlic cloves then added raw shrimp, lemon juice and red pepper. Once the shrimp were...