Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 145
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray two 8 x 4 bread pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Gradually add Truvia(R) Baking Blend, oil, and vanilla. Beat until thick and yellow colored. Stir in zucchini.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir dry mixture into the wet mixture. Add chopped pecans (optional).
- Pour batter into pans and level.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes and remove to a wire rack to complete cooling.
Per Serving: 145 calories; 11.5 8.8 2.1 20 163 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I loved this bread. This was my first experience with Truvia and I'm very pleased. I followed the recipe exactly but poured it into a (one) bigger loaf pan and it turned out great. Cake like t...
This was really good. I think you should definitely have either a stand mixer or electric hand mixer. I followed the directions exactly and it came out wonderful. certainly will make again.