Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 70
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat a small, heavy skillet over medium heat. Toast cumin seeds in hot skillet until darkened and fragrant, about 5 minutes; pour into a wide bowl to cool.
- Grind cumin seeds in a mortar and pestle into a fine powder.
- Put yogurt in a bowl and beat lightly with a fork or whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Stir toasted cumin seeds, cucumber, mint, salt, and cayenne pepper into the yogurt; season with black pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- One variation is to add 1 tablespoon of finely chopped onion.
Per Serving: 70 calories; 1.7 8.3 5.6 6 460 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1