Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 566
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine ground beef, dried cranberries, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; form into 4 patties.
- Cook patties on the preheated grill until browned and cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (71 degrees C).
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter onto the bottom layer of each roll; top with 1 burger. Spread 1 tablespoon strawberry jam on the top layer of each roll; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon goat cheese. Place strawberry jam-goat cheese-layered bun atop burger to make a sandwich.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Raisins can be substituted for dried cranberries. Grape jam can be substituted for strawberry jam. Poppy seed rolls can be substituted for onion rolls.
Per Serving: 566 calories; 29.6 45.1 30.9 80 428 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this on a dare and I liked it. I didn't have a kaiser onion roll so I used a regular crusty roll. It was a little too sweet for me but I think that could be corrected with using a lower s...