Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 376 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble.
- Combine bacon, broccoli, and raisins together in a plastic bowl with a tight-fitting lid.
- Combine cream, sugar, and flour together in a skillet over medium heat; cook, whisking constantly, until sugar and flour are dissolved, 2 to 3 minutes. Slowly whisk vinegar into cream mixture until incorporated.
- Whisk about 1 tablespoon cream mixture and egg together in a bowl; add about 2 more tablespoons cream mixture until egg starts to warm. Whisk egg mixture into cream mixture in skillet; cook until dressing is thickened, about 5 more minutes.
- Fill a large bowl with ice and add water, creating an ice bath. Place skillet in ice bath to cool dressing.
- Pour dressing over broccoli mixture. Secure lid on bowl and shake until salad is evenly coated. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 20.5 g fat; 42.6 g carbohydrates; 9.3 g protein; 97 mg cholesterol; 312 mg sodium. Full nutrition