Marianne's Hot Dish
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 501
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef, onion, and garlic in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer ground beef mixture, using a slotted spoon, to a 2-quart casserole dish; retain drippings in the skillet.
- Spread cream of mushroom soup over ground beef mixture.
- Cook and stir mushrooms in the beef drippings over medium heat until tender and browned, 5 to 10 minutes; spread over soup layer in casserole dish.
- Arrange snap peas over mushroom layer; cover with American cheese slices. Layer potatoes over cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and potatoes are browned and crisp, about 1 hour.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 501 calories; 32.2 21.1 31.5 101 1075 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made this last night and everybody loved it. I did cook it covered for 45 minutes. After I removed the cover I had
This is such a delicious, versatile meal. I didn't have the exact ingredients so made my own substitutions and it was a hit. So easy.