Marianne's Hot Dish
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 501
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef, onion, and garlic in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer ground beef mixture, using a slotted spoon, to a 2-quart casserole dish; retain drippings in the skillet.
- Spread cream of mushroom soup over ground beef mixture.
- Cook and stir mushrooms in the beef drippings over medium heat until tender and browned, 5 to 10 minutes; spread over soup layer in casserole dish.
- Arrange snap peas over mushroom layer; cover with American cheese slices. Layer potatoes over cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and potatoes are browned and crisp, about 1 hour.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 501 calories; 32.2 21.1 31.5 101 1075 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Everything that went into this dish is something I really like, so you can imagine my disappointment when it was done, and to me, it tasted very bland. Nothing popped out and made it excellent....
Made this last night and everybody loved it. I did cook it covered for 45 minutes. After I removed the cover I had
This is such a delicious, versatile meal. I didn't have the exact ingredients so made my own substitutions and it was a hit. So easy.