Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 364
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat white sugar, softened butter, and eggs together in a bowl until creamy. Whisk 2 cups flour and baking powder together in another bowl. And flour mixture to butter mixture and stir until just combined. Press mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Arrange plums on top of butter mixture in the baking dish.
- Stir brown sugar, 2 cups flour, and 1/2 cup cold butter together in a bowl until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Spread crumble mixture over plums in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cake is set and plums are soft, about 1 hour 30 minutes. Cool for 1 hour before slicing.
Per Serving: 364 calories; 9.8 66.1 4.8 46 137 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Way to many plums 15 are enough and for the crumbles use only 1/3 of the ingredients. Otherwise it's good. I did add some cinnamon into the crumble mix.
I altered the recipe slightly by using cake flours, less butter and sugar. Excellent!
It was so Yummy! The bottom crust was more like a cookie. Using 1/3 of crumble mixture worked better. I also used half whole-wheat flour. I would make it again. Forgot to take a photo before the...
This didn't turn out for me - measurements seem off - the crumble in particular. I think it should be 1 cup flour. The cake layer was odd - sort of a cookie but not cakey at all, which I was goi...