Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 53 cals
Original recipe yields 50 servings (50 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Scatter kale over a large baking sheet.
- Place kale in the preheated oven until dried, about 10 minutes; remove to cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Whisk all-purpose flour, whole wheat pastry flour, caraway seeds, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat butter, goat cheese, and sugar together in a bowl until creamy; beat in eggs. Stir kale and onion into butter mixture; stir in flour mixture until a soft dough forms. Gather dough into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll dough out on a lightly-floured surface 1/2-inch thick; cut into rounds with a small cookie cutter. Place rounds on prepared baking sheets about 1 inch apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 53 calories; 2.2 g fat; 7.1 g carbohydrates; 1.3 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 109 mg sodium. Full nutrition