Buffalo Chicken Tacos from Mission®
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 16 m servings 760
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 tacos)
- Pre-heat charcoal or indoor grill to medium-high heat.
- Place cleaned chicken breasts into a gallon-size zipper storage bag, add hot sauce and toss; close and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes remove chicken from refrigerator. Spray each side of the marinated chicken with non-stick cooking spray; place on pre-heated grill and cook for 8 minutes per side or until cooked through. Place cooked chicken onto your work surface and allow to cool for a few minutes. Slice each chicken breast into thin strips cutting across the breast.
- Warm Mission(R) Tortillas. Evenly spread 1 tablespoon of Mission(R) Guacamole Flavored Dip edge to edge.
- Lay 5-6 slices of chicken across the middle of each tortilla, top chicken with 5 strips of green bell pepper, red onion and a tablespoon of cilantro leaves.
- Starting at the bottom roll tortilla forward to form a cylinder, repeat process for remaining tortillas.
- Serve a portion of tacos (two tacos) with 3 baby carrots, 3 celery sticks and a 1/4 cup of blue cheese dressing in a small ramekin.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- These colorful tacos contain a number of nutrients that can help to maintain good health including heart healthy lean protein, omega fatty acids and vitamin A.
- Reduce the fat content of this recipe by lightening the avocado topping with low fat or fat free ranch dressing.
- Use the pre-roasted whole chickens, and shred the meat for ease of preparation.
- Use your favorite microwaveable chicken nuggets and toss these in hot sauce for ease of preparation.
- For another time saving idea; buy pre-cut celery sticks.
Per Serving: 760 calories; 49.1 65.9 35.5 75 1834 Full nutrition