Ingredients44 m servings 724
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Mix together chicken, cream of chicken soup, diced green chile peppers, 1 tsp. chipotle powder, cumin, and coriander in a medium size saucepan. Heat over medium heat until hot. Remove from heat.
- Place about 3 tablespoons of the chicken filling along the edge of a tortilla. Roll the tortilla up more tight than loose. Put a toothpick through the middle of the flauta to hold in place. Place on a sprayed large baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- In a small bowl mix together the canola oil and remaining ground chipotle pepper.
- Lightly brush the flautas with the oil mixture. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool.
- Remove toothpicks, slice each flautas on the diagonal. Transfer on your favorite fiesta platter, sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro, serve with low fat sour cream and salsa.
Per Serving: 724 calories; 37.5 36.3 38.6 217 2163 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Very tasty and easy recipe to build on. Personally I like a lot of flavor so the first time I made this as written (using chipotle powder in the filling since it wasn't very clear on the ingredi...
These were really good! I used at least 3 cups of shredded chicken (1.4 lbs) and added about 3 Tablespoons of shredded cheese in each flauta. The chipotle seasoning on top added an interesting...
I made this recipe toddler friendly by shredding the chicken instead of leaving it in larger diced pieces, adding only 1/3-1/2 can of the cream of chicken soup, and substituting mild salsa for t...
This was good for putting in the fridge and having dinner on the go. I cooked chicken in a skillet with ground coriander, cumin and garlic. I put the cream of chicken soup, chicken, seasonings (...
This is an awesome recipe - my only tweaks: All Organic! I made flour tortillas from scratch, so I didn't need tooth pics. Didn't have coriander, but for the oil brush I used olive oil and tabas...